Monday, November 24, 2014

New Life in Egypt

This is the balcony of my new flat in Egypt. Just inside those sliding glass doors is my bedroom.

Very soon I will be there for my first time enjoying our new place. Hoping to stay for a few months.

All around the villa are fruit trees of different kinds and other greenery.

The guard dogs are to the right of my flat, but outside in the courtyard just inside the iron gate.

I'll be posting from here very soon with other photos of my life in Eygpt. I hope to have a puppy or two there left from the recent litter to train.

My sister in law and her family have the flat above mine. The time for us to all be together is a long time coming, but so worth the wait. I love the whole place that she has designed from the grounds to the building to the interiors.

The weather in Egypt is a bonus... Always sunny... Loads of Sunshine and friendly people, too.

So this will be a trial run, spending time in what might be our retirement home in the future.  For now it's a beautiful vacation home.

Looking forward to lots of laughs, talks, hugs, exercise and fun together!!

No comments: