Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What a Blessing to Enjoy our Children

This little guy is now 28 and home here with us for a few weeks between locations, relocating.

What a joy to enjoy our adult children as much as we did when they were so little. Our time with our children is so precious and special.

Here, in the photo on the left, he is four years old, during one of our many trips to Egypt, where he was born. We often visit the tourist areas and enjoy the camels and horses in Giza at the Pyramids.

He still makes me smile like he does in this photo. He still makes me proud to be his mother and it's really a gift to see how a child like this grows and learns to become a contributing member of the earth with a heart for all sentient beings.

I love how this boy hasn't a judgemental or jealous bone in his body.  He is not prejudiced,  nor is he impressed by money and power - Three things that I learned from my father and passed onto this boy.

He learned from a French Chef how to cook the most wonderful dishes!  He makes anything from breakfast to dinner to appetizers that are to die for.  He's into organic foods and clean eating and living - and he's an advocate for human and animal rights the world over.

I couldn't be more proud of Khaled my son, than I am right now.

What a blessing to enjoy our children!!

No comments: