Sunday, December 7, 2014

Life really is too short to get all bent out of shape when things change from what we planned or expected

And while the Universe is writing my new story, I am taking it as it comes without question.

Thank god I don't have control issues.

I was going to Egypt in a couple of weeks and now I'm not.  I was like, okay, must be there's something else coming up for me here.

Feels great not lamenting over all the preparations I'd already made and so on... I know I'll still go, just some other time.

Not a problem I figured straight away I can put away all I've packed and stacked to be packed until that day comes.

In the meantime, I have more time in the United States to enjoy!!

Life really is too short to get all bent out of shape when things change from what we planned or expected.  

No comments: