Sunday, November 23, 2014

Typical Narc Behavior.... HA ... She's out Shopping!!

Ha! So, here I sit.... mulling over the events of the day.  The narcissist arrives in town, gets my husband to check her into a hotel - puts her money back into her purse and goes up to her room.

I'm thinking alright, but he's here with me now. He's not there with her. He asks what I'm thinking and I tell him well, now she can rest .. it's a long flight and you may not hear from her til tomorrow.

He tells me that she's SHOPPING!!  That's right folks. Moments earlier, she allowed my husband to take care of her hotel bill while wiping away fake tears and the next moment she's shopping at the mall.

TYPICAL NARC BEHAVIOR.

Hubby felt obligated to ask her out to dinner later, but she meows on the phone that she's tired now and called for a pizza on her IPhone 5.  Same phone she could have used to call for reservations from Egypt. But of course she knows that.

So, okay I just said goodnight to the hubbers whose satisfied he did right by his wacko sister and I agree that's what he did - I wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Now, first day down... three to go.

What a total POS this woman is.  I'm not even sorry for saying that.  Whatever.

Okay fellow narc survivors ... you heard it here first.  We just keep setting our boundaries and then HOLD OUR GROUND.  And all of us will be okay in the end.  Probably better than okay.  

No comments: